Tuesday, March 9, 2010

iphones


Well I got an iphone for myself for Valentines day. I found a good deal at Wal-mart and figured I would take advantage of it. I have wanted one for so long but never could afford it till now. I am still learning how to use it and how to do all the apps. My daughter had added a few apps that are games which I have become addicted to. I am loving me some Sunday Lawn. I found some great diet apps which were free that I am using. I found a good one called Spark People and another called My fitness pal. They are great tools for tracking your calories for the day and writting down all the food you have eaten.I love those! Another app I like is the Bible. I used it alot on Sunday and I love the fact I can look up verses in different translations too.I had forgot to bring my bible so my iphone was a fun substitute! I had a really nice digital camera until my son got salad dressing all over it and ruinned it, but the iphone does take really good pictures, so I think I will be using the camera part alot on it. I also am enjoying the ipod features. I like to carry some of my favorite songs around with me, and if you know me its gonna be some Casting Crowns and Mercy Me songs! I did buy Kutless' new album from itunes because I love their new stuff! I love the Google app where you can talk and tell it what you are looking for! Really fun!
I could talk all day on how much I love my iphone. I am just really enjoying it and I didnt realize just how handy it was until I got one.I would recomend one to everyone!
Until next time..
Have a totally blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the "i" world!! I am on my second iPhone. My hubby and I got them when they first came out and I can't imagine me ever having another phone. I'm holding out now for the new iPad that's coming out April 3. If you need any pointers with the phone, let me know!! YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete