Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009


Happy New Year! Wow did that holiday season go quick or what? As many millions of people, I am starting my yearly resolution on Monday. Every year I vow to lose weight and some years I have done great and others not so good. Well I did manage to lose 17 lbs last year after finding out I was within inches of having Diabetes. I have got to get busy! I have 30 more lbs I was to get off in the next few months.After that goal I will make another one.I am thinking of doing Weight Watchers again. It was the only diet that has ever done good with me.

I would like to read my bible more this year.. Save 25.00 a payday...and countless home repairs I would like done this year.

This year lets all draw closer to the Lord, more than ever before!

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Have a great 2009!
Until next time, Be Blessed!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment